39 OFFICES in 21 COUNTRIES
We aim to be a leading digital solutions provider offering global compliance, digital experience and content solutions. Our turnkey solutions support core industry processes and include software technology, consulting, system integration, and language & content management services. At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for talented and committed native Estonian EU text Translator who would like to join our in-house Estonian translators’ team in Riga. Please have a look at the company´s video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NX1WAL8Bjw&t=3s
- Perform translation of EU-related texts (political, legal, administrative, etc.) into Estonian by adapting the texts to the technical, cultural and linguistic requirements of a targeted audience;
- Perform revision and proofreading tasks;
- Perform regular quality assurance;
- Perform Translation Memory maintenance and other related tasks.
- Completed higher education in a related field (preferable in translation, linguistics, philology);
- Preferably some linguistic or translation experience;
- Estonian as a mother tongue and perfect command of all aspects and stylistic levels of it;
- Thorough knowledge of English;
- Strong knowledge of one or more official EU languages (besides Estonian and English) would be an advantage;
- Good teamwork and communication skills, willingness and ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Motivation to work productively on daily basis and excel in your work.
- Support with relocation to Riga, including provision of initial accommodation (1 month rent) and trip to Riga;
- Salary of 1140 €/monthly + private health insurance, paid language courses, annual boonus;
- Possibility to become a professional EU text translator working for world-wide known customers and with the most up-to-date translation tools;
- Work in a stable and international work environment with colleagues from 5 different countries; flexible schedule;
- Experience the life and culture in Latvia (learn more about Riga here: www.liveriga.com).
Please send your CV and motivation letter IN ENGLISH to Dace Skujina-Reke, e-mail: Dace.Skujina-Reke(at)amplexor.com