39 OFFICES in 21 COUNTRIES
We aim to be a leading digital solutions provider offering global compliance, digital experience and content solutions.
Our turnkey solutions support core industry processes and include software technology, consulting, system integration, and language & content management services.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
Please have a look at the company´s video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NX1WAL8Bjw&t=3s
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for talented and committed native Estonian EU text Translator who would like to join our in-house Estonian translators’ team in Riga.
• Perform translation of EU-related texts (political, legal, administrative, etc.) into Estonian by adapting the texts to the technical, cultural and linguistic requirements of a targeted audience
• Perform revision and proofreading tasks
• Perform regular quality assurance
• Perform Translation Memory maintenance and other related tasks
• Completed higher education in a related field (preferable in translation, linguistics, philology)
• Preferably some linguistic or translation experience
• Estonian as a mother tongue and perfect command of all aspects and stylistic levels of it.
• Thorough knowledge of English
• Strong knowledge of one or more official EU languages (besides Estonian and English) would be an advantage
• Good teamwork and communication skills, willingness and ability to work within tight deadlines
• Motivation to work productively on daily basis and excel in your work
• Support with relocation to Riga, including provision of initial accommodation (1 month rent) and trip to Riga
• Competitive salary in Latvian market accompanied by other incentives (private health insurance, paid language courses, annual bonus)
• Possibility to become a professional EU text translator working for world-wide known customers and with the most up-to-date translation tools
• Work in a stable and international work environment with colleagues from 5 different countries; flexible Schedule
• Experience the life and culture in Latvia (learn more about Riga here: www.liveriga.com)
Additional information can be found www.amplexor.com
Please apply below with your CV in English!