MAKE A DIFFERENCE - CAREERS & DEVELOPMENT IN GOVERNMENT
Human Dynamics is inviting candidates to apply for the position of
Department: Business Development and Implementation
Reports to: Practice Leaders, Head of Implementation and Executive Partner
Location: Vienna | Ankara | Sofia
• Manage project management and business development teams to deliver technical solutions to meet business requirements and solve operational problems.
• Employing new governance models as part of HD projects, investing in Web capabilities, implementing e-government solutions such as Financial Management Information Systems for governments, case management systems, electronic filing systems, data analytics, blockchain, etc.
• Present program updates to senior management team and other internal and external stakeholders.
• Define, document, and communicate the team’s objectives, direct staff on project tasks, eliminate productivity barriers, and promote collaboration
• Drive standardized scalable project delivery processes to increase project success, improve transparency, and ensure effective resource allocation. Lead a team of Project Managers and Business Developers facilitating the implementation of business and systems initiatives.
• In addition to managing program level activities such as assessing dependencies/conflicts and generating metrics/dashboards, develop strong collaborative relationships with key customers and stakeholders within client team to ensure successful execution and delivery of strategic initiatives.
• Direct the management and implementation of multiple large and complex projects and internal cross-functional technical projects.
• Provide and ensure (either directly or through Project Managers) integrated oversight and controls from initial project assessment through to launch for all business readiness and solution activities and deliverables to ensure that scope is met on schedule and within budget
Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, IT, or a related field. Advanced university degree is an asset
• 5 - 10 years of progressively responsible experience in the related field. Work experience with government agencies and any development organization is an advantage
• Business process re-engineering experience, client-oriented approach
• Experience with leading public sector consultancies is a major plus, e-government experience is an asset
• Proven track record of setting priorities and multi-tasking between many simultaneous strategic projects and day-to-day maintenance related activities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to communicate with information technology professionals and senior management team
• Ability to effectively present information to groups and to function effectively in a matrix-team environment
• Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experienced in running large business transformation programs involving IT solution
• Good understanding of the Project Life Cycle methodologies and deliverables
• Must be able to coach, develop and motivate staff
Skills & competencies:
• Excellent management abilities and strategic vision coupled with organizational and managerial skills
• A persistent yet diplomatic personality
• Superb communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to lead, develop and manage teams – including advising them on projects, identifying development / training opportunities
• Collaborate with all levels of management to identify process and productivity improvement opportunities
• Ability to drive consensus within highly cross-functional project teams to produce positive and meaning results
• Apply in-depth skills and broad knowledge of the business to address complex problems and non-standard situations
• Ability to gather, synthesize and analyze data and draw logical conclusions
Benefits: We offer an internationally competitive remuneration package according to qualifications and experience plus premia for outstanding performance.