CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
What you’ll be doing:
- Database administration (Sybase IQ, MSSQL);
- BI servers’ administration (Linux, Windows);
- Building and maintaining data loadings (Attunity, SQL, SAP Dataservices etc);
- Developing and maintaining a Data Warehouse;
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- You love DATA;
- You have experience with MSSQL and SSIS;
- You have experience with administrating Microsoft and Linux servers;
- You have expert knowledge of SQL;
- You have knowledge of the main principles of developing and maintaining a Data Warehouse;
- You have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- You are reliable, very attentive to detail and accuracy;
- You are have good interpersonal communication skills and an ability to work in a team;
- You are able to take initiative and work well under pressure and in stressful situations;
- You are fluent in English and Estonian;
- Knowledge of Sybase IQ is big advantage.
What we offer:
- A motivating salary with Tallink Grupp wide additional benefits (sport-recreation benefits, different group wide discounts, team and family events etc)
- Excellent personal development opportunities (Tallink Grupp continuously invests into employee’s development and technical innovation);
- Opportunity to create large-scale and high-impact international strategies and to make decisions for the whole Tallink Grupp, which will make millions of customers happier;
- Opportunity to work with highly motivated and talented international teams in an agile organisational setup (dedicated multifunctional “business + IT area” teams working together in modern offices).