We are dedicated to building a world-class team to create the next wave of innovative mobile services. We'll support your efforts and provide opportunities and challenges. Our high-energy work environment, innovative technology and strong investors will allow you to enhance your educational experience and assist you with your work-related development.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead development and architecture decisions in specified domain
• Develop engineering specification for internal ETL tools.
• Optimization of Query Processing and Database Architectures.
• Identify and develop improvements to the data analytics and reporting tools
• Specialist level programming and design skills in Java, C++ or .NET with at least 5+ years of commercial experience
• Demonstrated clear and thorough logical and analytical thinking, as well as problem solving skills
• A desire to stay on top of the latest BigData technologies (like Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.)
• Strong understanding of RDBMS, SQL and Procedural SQL
• Knowledge of Hadoop and MapReduce is a plus
• Knowledge of BI underlying concepts (DSS, KDD, OLAP, ETL, etc.) and tools (Pentaho) is a plus
• Attention to details and data accuracy
• Leadership skills
• Must be a great team player and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Able and willing to work under deadline pressure
Competitive pay and benefits, Excellent work environment, Career Opportunities, Great team