Runway is a leading provider of BPO (outsourcing services) to international, Scandinavian and European companies, and are about to become a major European player in this business area. With offices in Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine and Spain, we currently have close to 1000 employees working each day providing services in 14 different languages for our clients in Transportation, Tourism, Technology, IT and Finance.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist for EcoOnline, which is an IT firm dedicated to developing software to make management and documentation of chemicals as user-friendly and cost-efficient as possible.
The candidates we are looking for would do back-office assignments making labels for different kinds of substances. This job does not require any interaction with customers but would rather entail job with database.
- Knowledge of Norwegian at least on B2 level;
- Very good command of English;
- Attention and ability to concéntrate, precise, attention to detail;
- Patience, positivity, friendliness and independence;
- Previous experience with databases would be a benefit.
- International environment and valuable experience;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours as this is offline work;
- Team building events;
- Excellent opportunity to practice languages and develop new skills;
- Positive colleagues;
- Paid training.