In this position you’ll be responsible for ensuring high quality customer service and uninterrupted running of the Business Centre.
• Provide effective customer service to external and internal customers in order to stimulate high customer satisfaction level.
• Contribute into Business centre profitabiltiy.
• Ensure sustainable development and keeping up high standards of Business centre.
• Ensure achievement of the Business centre's objectives and targets.
• Ensure support of the Company’s values and reputation increase among clients, customers and partners in order to achieve a stable and successful business development in Business centre.
• experience in customer service, preferrably in hospitality sector;
• good knowledge of Estonian, English and Russian language, both oral and in writing;
• communicative, strategic and analytical thinking;
• excellent organizer and interpersonal skills;
• willingness to learn and develop with the Company;
• positive, goal and result-oriented personality with ability to work under stress, able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• competitive salary,
• modern working environment,
If you’re looking for a role in a dynamic, results driven and progressive environment, that makes use of your skills and experience, please visit Reguscareers.com and select the working at Regus tab for a detailed job description. Join us and we’ll give you the development and opportunity you’ll need to build a successful and rewarding career with a growing global company.
Please, email your CV and motivation letter to mentioning in the subject line the position you apply for. Please add your salary request.