The ideal candidate will have a strong math and technical aptitude, the ability to troubleshoot and explain complex subjects in English and the capacity to identify opportunities for technology-based improvements.
Resolve routine and complex client service issues in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilizing sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy.
Client inquiries typically encompass a broad array of themes including:
- Operability of IB Trader Workstation, Web Trader and Mobile Trader execution platforms including trading modules and analytical tools; Cash deposit and withdrawal activity, position transfers, and account administrative functions.
- Product availability and attributes; Exchange, clearing and depository functions; Order types and routing logic; Order status, trade and delivery settlement, exercise & assignment, expiration processing, and corporate actions.
- Margin calculations; Commission structure, interest and fee.
Coordinate activities with other international Customer Service divisions and interaction with external departments such as Programming, Clearing, Cashiering and Compliance on common issues. Contribute to the development of client service systems, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree
- Experience in financial services position (e.g., brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse) preferred but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone, email or online chat
- Strong communication skills (native speakers preferred) in any of the
- In depth understanding of the following financial instruments: stocks, securities options, futures, options on futures, foreign exchange and fixed income
- Working knowledge of various exchange operations and regulations, product offerings and specifications, execution platforms and rules, and margin methodologies
- Registrations: FINRA Series 7 or ability to obtain this license
- Fast learner, proactive and helpful
- Command of spoken Russian is a plus
- International fast growing environment with a highly successful company
- Competitive compensation package including share plan
- Vision and dental benefits, sport activities compensation
- Lunches and gated parking paid for by the company