Your role as a Customer Analyst will be developing and implementing various kinds of analytical models.
As an Customer Analyst you should share the bank’s core values and be a strongly committed team player with a drive to always deliver values to the your stakeholders. You are solution oriented and can work independently.
You will work on a cross-border basis and be engaged in a lot of communication with other departments of Swedbank.
Your main responsibility areas are:
• to develop, implement and maintain analytical models in business processes;
• to suggest, pilot and implement systematic campaign offers and customer life-cycle management tools;
• to participate in area strategy processes with providing customer insight;
• to support managers in day to day decision making by offering analytical input on customer behaviour, product usage, etc;
• to give input to analytical infrastructure development (BI developments, data structures, etc).
• have experience in leading cross-border projects and/or you are seasoned professional in retail lending area;
• have higher education in economics, mathematics, statistics, IT or finance;
• have good computer skills – ability to use office software on a good level, proficiency in using MS Excel and statistical or econometric analysis software (SPSS or similar);
• have good analytical and problem solving skills;
• are open to new ideas, continuously look for best practice both within and outside of the organisation;
• are focused on the needs of the customer (ability to adapt the customer’s perspective);
• have strong execution capability – strong initiative, drive and persistence;
• are fluent in English (oral and written).
• a possibility to be involved with the projects that truly matter – you will have a chance to influence the life of millions of Swedbank clients in the home markets;
• great possibilities for professional development.