As Assistant Crew Manager your primary function is to ensure effective day to day crew operation and crewing support based on quality for each individual vessel and seafarer.
Amongst your dedicated tasks are:
- Support planning and crew operation of our vessels in compliance with company procedures.
- Ensure that personnel files and all crew certification are kept up to date and are uploaded in the system.
- Visa and documentation handling
- Assist the Crew Manager to monitor the seafarer recruitment processes
- Receipt, review the Crew Manager’s support requests.
- Minimum Diploma Holder in any discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a similar role preferably in Marine Industry.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (Russian and Estonian).
- Proactive, take initiative and well organized.
- Able to work fast under pressure.
- Abilities to multi-task and work independently.
Assistant Crew Manager at Euro Work Ltd (Crew department for Cargo vessels)
You will be joining a team of 3 dedicated colleagues, who are part of Euro Work Company is a leading European HR service company providing HR services to shipping companies worldwide and industrial staffing services.