The company is looking to hire a Credit Control Responsible to replace a maternity leave and the position will give full support to the Management in managing unpaid bills. This includes day-to-day management of the credit function internationally covering all aspects of credit control processes in order to improve the cash collections and DSO. The position will be located in Tallinn Estonia and reporting to the Director of Business control & Administration
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reduce the Group’s overall outstanding debt.
- Responsibility for the International debtor book.
- Day-to-day responsibility for the implementation of the firm's credit policy – e.g. dispatch of statements, reminder letters, emails and telephone chasing.
- Responsible for ensuring that the business develops and maintains an effective and professional credit control function.
- Build and maintain good client relations.
- Resolving challenging accounts.
- Ensure debtor days are kept to a minimum.
- Debtor reporting to Stakeholders with analysis and comments.
- Credit risk assessment of new and existing clients.
- Regular communication with the manager in respect of debtor and collection performance.
The candidate will need previous Credit Control or finance experience gained from an international firm. This role will be working in cooperation with finance and sales organization. The candidate needs to be able to build relationships with clients, have an excellent telephone manner and written communication skills and a keen eye for details. The role also needs to manage the use of Excel in an advanced level – formulas etc.
Graduation from college or university with a B.S./B.A. in accounting, finance or business administration or a closely related field. Fluent in English is a must. Finnish and Swedish will be an advantage.