Client integration position involves direct technical communication with client’s IT departments in purpose to integrate new or existing clients to Sportradar services. Integration starts after client integration has been transferred from business level to technical level by Program manager or his/her substitute. Integration finishes after Client manager accepts client integration status/state.
• Actively drive integration of clients following Sportradar´s standard process based on internal and external client integration guide lines;
• Help new and existing Sportradar clients with the implementation/integration of data feeds between client and Sportradar (and vice versa). Which involves rapid reaction to any client issue while integration;
• Ensure client data is complete and accurate, while integration and trial phases;
• Verify and contribute to external and internal client integration documentations;
• Work with multiple lines of business and geographies;
• Be permanently in touch with Core development in order to be always updated about new or amended functionality;
• Escalate unresolved issues
• Actively communicate to the technical departments of the customer to align integration and oversee all aspects of client implementation
• Bachelors degree in computer science or related experience
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience with software development
• Excellent communication and negotiations skills
• Works well in a team environment and alone
• Good knowledge of network communication. Ability to quickly localize the root cause of an issue
• Knowledge of working in Linux command line
• Basic understanding of Data Bases
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Willingness to travel
• Knowledge working with RabbitMQ
• Understanding of JSON objects
• Knowledge of working with MongoDB, MYSQL, IPTABLES
- Be a part of a market leading company and work with Bookmakers, Sports Federations and Media clients.
- Be a part of a high performing team.
- Internal training and development opportunities.
- Salary depending on experience and performance
- Sport compensations & other company’s “goodies”.
- Comfortable office with kitchen and free parking space.
P.S. Please kindly send your CV and application letter in English!