- being in charge of all the day-to-day accounting matters (monthly closing, booking in SAP, accounts reconciliation and clearing, payments preparation etc)
- computation of monthly VAT
- cooperation with the Takko Headquarters in Germany as well as with the branch in Poland
- cooperation with local authorities when needed
The successful candidate should have :
-necessary experience in accountancy, at least three years, preferably at a similar position
- experience with SAP (accounting module – accounts payable, general ledger, fixed assets)
-good knowledge of local taxes, VAT in particular.
-good command of English.
- competitive salary
- friendly working conditions in international environment
- opportunities for professional development.