Location: Bad Doberan / Heiligendamm, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania, Germany.
Employer: Morada Resort Kühlungsborn Unternehmensbereich der Scan-Tours Int. GmbH
Located directly at the beach in the heart of the Baltic sea side resort Kühlungsborn, our hotel with its 400 rooms and suites invites the guest for a relaxed holiday. We indulge our guest with three restaurants, the connected 3,000 sqm large wellness and leisure area as well as with a breath-taking sea view.
- You have a qualification as cook or you have gained relevant working experience of at least 2 years;
- You are passionate about your work, creative, able to work in a team as well as capable and you have an independent as well as reliable approach to work;
- You have good oral knowledge of either German or English (at least level B1).
- 5 working days / week;
- 40 working hours / week;
- Shifts between 7:00 and 21:30;
- Shift work and weekend work.
Gross salary between 1.600 € and 2000 € / month (depending on qualification and experience, open to negotiations) + bonus payments.
Accommodation & meals:
The employer can provide a room in a shared staff apartment (for a small payment).
The employer offers inexpensive staff catering.
Place of work:
Sea side resort Kühlungsborn – Mecklenburg-West Pomerania, GERMANY
Please send your CV in German or English to:
ZAV-IPS-Nord(at)arbeitsagentur.de, please refer to the keyword ‘KÜHLUNGSBORN-03‘.