Responsibilities may include:
• Lowered ceilings- and facade assembly
• Exterior walls
• Interior walls / Plaster
• Insertion of doors / windows
Expertise / experience:
• Craft certificate as a carpenter, or a minimum of 3-5 years experience
• Good communication skills in English or Norwegian / Scandinavian ,
• Driver's license category . B
• Able to work independently
• Good cooperation skills
• Focus on safety and work security
• Outgoing and contribute positively to a good working place.
We can offer:
• Varied workday duties
• Assignments with exciting clients
• Salary at minimum according to union agreement
• 12 % vacation pay .
• Time Bank with opportunities to accumulate time off periods.
• Mandatory pension
• Professional work wear and equipment
• Adecco Advantage , containing various discount agreements
• Help to obtain housing.
To apply for the position you must submit an application by email to Lars Beheim. Applications are processed consecutively and candidates will be contacted . For more information , contact Lars Beheim +47 404 51 831
Adecco Solutions will be attending the job fair at the Cultural Hub, Tallinn on the 27th of September. Come and speak with us there!