Manages the sales and develops the customer base of the RPC Promens Vehicles Injection Moulding company’s products and services within the western European market. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve sales and earnings.
Main focus is on the western European truck manufacturers.
Field of responsibilities:
• Identification and qualification of new business opportunities
• Development, communication and implementation of account specific business plans, including all sales and marketing activities
• Negotiation and restructuring of long-term agreements with customers
• Analysis of inquiries and coordination of quotation process
• Identification of the ways to enhance profitability of the product portfolio and customer projects.
• Ensuring success of the running tooling and development projects.
• Project resources management
• Customer relationship management
• Inputs to annual sales budgeting process
• Regular market analysis
• Implementation and management of the marketing tools to support sales activities (printmedia, website, other electronic media etc.)
• Keep up on latest industry and consumer trends by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, internet research, establishing personal networks, and / or participating in professional societies
Qualifications of the ideal candidate:
• Proven experience managing sales and/or projects to the truck or automotive industry.
• Being the hunter rather than a farmer
• Clear understanding of pricing procedures and customer demands.
• Knowledge about manufacturing of plastic parts for the automotive industry
• Appropriate Commercial or Technical University degree
• Strong negotiation skills (customers, authorities, suppliers…)
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written
• Proven ability to leverage peer relationships within an organization
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• English – fluent speaking and writing. Swedish, German and Estonian are preferred
• Willingness to travel frequently
Training and development opportunities
Partial working from the home office is an option