- Linux Administration 3 year, extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux systems including configuration of various hardware, system core and applications.
- Practical knowledge of Linux packaging (deb) principles and package dependency control
- A strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Expertise with build automation & software project management tools (Ant, Maven + plugins, Gradle)
- Expertise with build/continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Team City)
- Experience with one or more configuration management automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Tibco Silver
- The opportunity to work with the market leader and change the world
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience and performance
- Internal training and development opportunities
- Development of existing and new services in a dynamic, highly motivated team
- Sport compensations and other company’s ''goodies''
We are looking forward to your personality, your competence and your commitment!
P.S. Please kindly send your CV and application letter in English