Are you detail-oriented? Do you want the sense of satisfaction that comes with constructing buildings from scratch? Then send us your CV and come to work in Norway as a bricklayer!
• Previous work experience as a bricklayer.
• Knows how to plan the workday and work structured.
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
• Have a good interpersonal skills and contributes to a good working environment.
• Can speak a Scandinavian language or English, Polish.
• Good working conditions.
• Exciting projects, varied tasks.
• Competitive salary and insurance.
• Possibility of permanent employment with guaranteed salary.
• Focus on professional development.
• Professional and necessary tools.
• Help with accommodation.
• Help in solving different problems and paperwork with local authorities.
• Flight tickets to Norway.