Through the effective management of resources available, the Service Desk Manager will be expected to ensure that the Service Desk runs efficiently and effectively, resolving customer support queries promptly.
- Effectively manage the support cases within the team, ensuring cases receive prompt attention view and maintain system security.
- Resolve customer enquiries within an agreed time scale and to the customer’s satisfaction, and to achieve improved software usage and enhanced management information.
- Contribute to the management of the monitoring and measurement process to ensure continuing improvement to the service
- Participate in defining and introducing corporate technology standards
- Support Green IT initiatives like BOOP(server consolidation saving electric power), workstation standby mode etc.
- University degree in IT
- Exposure to the ITIL framework of Service Management is an asset
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience of managing, developing and leading a team within a busy Service Desk environment
- Good communication skills, customer oriented attitude
- Strategic mind, ability to lead and manage change
- Good project management skills
- Good English and basic Russian
- Readiness to travel within Baltics
- On-the-job development to understand the system, supportive trainings
- Opportunity to improve Business Knowledge in challenging international business environment
- Supportive team members