Join a growing European multinational consulting firm in its expansion to Eastern Europe and Russia! We are looking for a globally minded, growth oriented backoffice intern with entrepreneurial spirit to support the company's operations.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- backoffice administration work such as information management, client data entry and review, client follow ups, etc.
- database research and analysis of clients, industries and countries, using supplied databases and internet searches
- translation of documents and liaison with clients, providers and other team members in English-Russian-Estonian in any direction (written and spoken)
- preparation and review of admin, research and sales documents in any of the above languages
- assistance to the Director, organizing business trips, meetings and conferences, etc.
- other general admin tasks as requested
- high level command of English, Russian, Estonian languages,
written and spoken
- MS Office at medium-advanced level, excellent written and
visual communication skills
- working knowledge of accounting or auditing
- working knowledge of business, international relations,
international commerce, law, tax and finance
- ability to deal with basic IT tasks as administrator (hw/sw
installs, file and data formats, etc)
- interest and basic knowledge of scientific, IT, and
We offer the opportunity to learn, grow professionally and stand
out of the pack. The successful candidate will be part of a
growing team of international professionals, and will be welcome
as an integral part of the team. S/he will be mentored by a
senior partner who is passionate about teaching and learning at
all times. The job may soon grow from entry level to full
backoffice responsibilities according to the candidate's abilities,
ambitions and results.
This position is suitable for last year students or recent
graduates of business administration, law, accounting, auditing
or similar. Other backgrounds will be welcome as long as they
comply with the specified skillset.
For more information, please visit: