As a Backend Developer you design, develop, test and document advanced e-commerce solutions for our clients. You are working with development of both client-specific and generic modules for Magento and system integrations between Magento and various ERP systems. You also participate in the development of our own tools and frameworks designed to effectively maintain a large number of customer installations. Our work environment is Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP5. Our continuous deployment platform is built with Python.
The product you will be working with is the most exciting in the field for those looking to work with professional e-com- merce solutions. Magento offers a comprehensive list of functionality out of the box which provides us the opportunity to focus on developing cutting-edge features and improvements.
- Plan, Develop, Test and Document advanced e-commerce solutions for our clients
- Develop customer specific and generic Magento modules
- Develop integrations between Magento and 3rd Party Products
- Improve our own continuous deployment platform which supports a large number of our clients
- Regularly attend internal training courses to maintain required skill set
- Develop solid solutions that are generic and reusable
- You have experience in the entire development process
- Practical experience with Magento platform (at least 1,5 year) will be a great plus
- It is an advantage if you also have experience of PHP, Linux, Bashscript and MVC Frameworks
- Your solutions are characterized by robustness, generality and reusability. As a developer, you rarely give up a task before it reached a useful and logical endpoint
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- You have good analytical skills and sense of problem solving, and it's easy for you to collaborate with customers, partners and other employees
- Planning and organizational skills
- Able to travel from time to time
- Flexibility to adjust to new processes
- Capable of estimating / forecasting time to complete specified project tasks
Vaimo offers superb training and career development opportunities within a friendly and dynamic work environment. We provide employees opportunities to learn technical and business skills and to be part of a team delivering eCommerce solutions at its best to our clients around the globe. We offer the chance to work with a strong product (Magento) and to gain sought after experience in this field. We also provide opportunities for an International career including traveling and competitive remuneration packages.