Are you interested in creating a unique product for market research services? Would you like to grow your professional career rapidly? Do you think of yourself as an enthusiastic and motivated person who will develop in the kind of workplace which offers opportunities for self-realization?
BALTMI (http://baltmi.com/lt/) is a significantly growing Startup, already recognized and designated to represent WIN/Gallup International (http://www.wingia.com/en) – the leading association in market research and polling. We use a worldwide-recognized methodology and provide unique panel research services on household consumption in the Baltic States.
In Estonia, we are creating a panel of 500 households and, therefore, we are expanding our team. We are looking for an Assistant who will provide assistance with the panel formation and other varies office tasks.
Your responsibilities would include:
Assisting Managers (the General Manager of the Company and the Manager of Consumer Households Panel (CP) in Estonia) to:
• Setting up and supervising CP in Estonia. You would be responsible for:
- Support in documentation / equipment preparation
- Selection of CP participants for the research
- Communication with project participants and issue resolution
- Assistance with calls / shipment administration
• Conducting surveys on CP in Estonia. You would be responsible for:
- Visiting the research participants (driving license and own car – a great advantage)
- Equipment installation
- Consulting and observing CP
• Other office related tasks
• Fluency in Estonian and English is required; fluency in Russian would be a great advantage
• Well developed organizational, time managemet skills
• Proactivity and responsibility
The Company offers opportunities to:
• Start your career in the field of Market Research while you are still studying
• Have flexible working hours – a possibility to work evenings and/or weekends
• Work in a dynamic and innovative environment
• Use the acquired knowledge from University studies of sociology, marketing, economics, and / or field management
• Use cutting-edge technologies
• Have an opportunity to master our worldwide-recognized methodology (the company provides international and internal trainings and shares the unique know how)
• Grow by achieving shared and personal goals
• Become a Researcher or a Project Manager through a well-defined career path
If this opportunity sounds like a possible career start for you, please send us your resume in English to us at info(at)baltmi.com, quoting “Assistant” in the subject line. Your confidentiality is guaranteed.
Please Note: only those who entirely meet the requirements will be contacted and invited for an interview.