Work as a Virtual Assistant for Apuun.com
A Virtual Assistant provides professional administrative, technical, or creative assistance to clients from a home office. Most of our clients are Finnish small and medium size businesses. Virtual assistants do tasks involved in running and growing clients’ businesses. Below is a list of some of the responsibilities of our current virtual assistants. However, virtual assistants handle all kind of tasks that don’t demand physical presence or deep specialist skills.
Potential VA Responsibilities:
• Filtering and responding to emails
• Making and confirming appointments
• Booking travel
• Interacting with your clients' clients
• Daily and weekly calls with your clients
• Researching on the Internet
• Checking & responding to voicemail
• Searching information from LinkedIn
• Adding stuff to client company Facebook page
• Requesting proposals on client’s behalf
• Entering data
• Managing databases
• Sending holiday, birthday, and thank you cards
• Sending letters
• And much more!
Who We’re Looking for:
• A positive and friendly attitude to customer service and life
• Efficient and organized working habits
• Good spoken and written Finnish and English. Language skills don’t have to be perfect, but solid enough to communicate with Finnish clients on daily basis.
• Good skills in basic office softwares (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
• Solid internet skills (mostly information searching from web)
• Previous work experience in executive assistance, business administration, human resources, marketing or similar work
Apuun.com offers interesting tasks, opportunity to grow as a professional, flexible hours and the ability to work in the comfort of your home. Employer provides necessary tools like laptop, internet connection etc.