CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
Playtech Product Operations department is looking for a Reporting Applications Specialist.
How your days will look like
• Analyzing client’s business requirements closely with Tech Support, Account managers and Project managers.
• Developing highly effective queries to run on extremely large databases.
• Communicating with developers, analysts, QA engineers from several different units to find best possible solutions to fill client’s data needs.
• Testing data integrity and efficiency of custom reports.
• Providing internal support and 2nd level support for customers regarding reporting related technical issues.
• Keeping reporting up-to-date with fast changes in PT products.
• Proposing improvements about database structure, permissions, performance etc.
Skill set that will help you to contribute to our success
• Excellent knowledge of SQL, queries tuning and optimization.
• General knowledge of relational database architecture and processes.
• Attention to details.
• Ability to work independently and under pressure.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Good communication skills, including good English (written and spoken)
• Good time management skills
Beneficial skills include
• Ability to read the PHP code written by others
• Knowledge on data warehouse
• Ability to use Unix
How we say thank you for your work
• Free massage, rooms for relaxing and having fun in the office.
• Interesting team and company events.
• Special discounts provided by our partners in Estonia (sports, entertainment, food).
• Fun competitions and modern atmosphere.
What we have for you
• Intellectually stimulating work with large quantities of data and utilizing modern database technologies offers grounds for personal development and realization.
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise, worldwide leader in online gaming.
• Attractive compensation package: competitive salary, progressive motivational rewarding plan.
• Dynamic, agile and multi-cultural work environment.
• Professional and friendly colleagues, great team spirit!
Want to know what your manager is saying?
Product Operations manager Taavi: “It is a unique devops style job which lets you learn and utilize the latest technologies and DB tricks. The data is big and so is the responsibility to pull out the right numbers from the right place.”
All interested candidates are requested to send their CV and motivation letter latest by 20th of February!