CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
Playtech Product Operations department is looking for a Frontend Applications Specialist.
How your days will look like
• Investigating customer reported issues with Java server applications using log files, source code and documentation.
• Registering bug reports of found problems from production environments.
• Communicating with developers, analysts, QA engineers from several different units to find best possible solutions.
• Providing internal support and 2nd level support for customers regarding technical issues related to java application servers.
•Participate in improving processes and tools of Playtech's application maintenance and troubleshooting.
Skill set that will help you to contribute to our success
• Programming knowledge and skill in Java
• Working knowledge of SQL
• Ability to read and understand the code written by others
• Ability to use Linux
• Punctuality and attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work independently
• Problem solving skills and attitude
• Good in time management
• Good English (oral and written)
Beneficial skills include
• Experience in providing technical support or debugging applications (2-3 years)
• Java certification, SCJP
• Shell scripting skills
• Good documentation skills
• Experience of working in the field of IT
• Ready to take on-call shifts
How we say thank you for your work
• Free massage, rooms for relaxing and having fun in the office.
• Interesting team and company events.
• Special discounts provided by our partners in Estonia (sports, entertainment, food).
• Fun competitions and modern atmosphere.
What we have for you
• Intellectually stimulating work with large quantities of data and utilizing modern database technologies offers grounds for personal development and realization.
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise, worldwide leader in online gaming.
• Attractive compensation package: competitive salary, progressive motivational rewarding plan.
• Dynamic, agile and multi-cultural work environment.
• Professional and friendly colleagues, great team spirit!
Want to know what your manager is saying?
Product Operations manager Taavi: “Immersive troubleshooting of different puzzles in the elegant maze of the java application server logic, the latest frameworks and technologies offer you a great way both to develop yourself and also give you a warm, fuzzy feeling of making the world a little bit better place for everybody.”
All interested candidates are requested to send their CV and motivation letter latest by 20th of February!