Your main responsibilities are:
• being responsible for reporting activities in Retail Lending and Leasing product areas;
• conducting financial, market, competitor, risk and customer analysis in Mortgage, Consumer Finance and Leasing product related areas;
• supporting product management team with data and analysis in decision making process;
• performing thorough analysis of Retail Lending and Leasing products profitability;
• managing information related to Retail Lending and Leasing products, incl. ensuring data quality and loadings to EDW;
• supporting the implementation of credit portfolio management in Retail Lending and Leasing product areas.
• higher education in economics or finance;
• at least 2 years of work experience in the respective field;;
• computer skills – ability to use office software on a good level (incl. proficiency in using MS Excel). Experience in using statistical or econometric analysis software (SPSS or similar) and Business Objects is an advantage;
• good analysis and problem solving skills, openness to new ideas, continuously looking for best practice both within and outside of the organisation;organization;
• excellent communication and customer service skills, willingness to work in a team;
• strong execution capability – strong initiative, drive and persistence;
• fluent in English, both oral and written.
• interesting international work experience;
• learning and development opportunities;
• positive and optimistic team.