Purpose of the position is to provide financial analysis of corporate customers of the assigned distressed loan portfolio.
Your main responsibilities are:
• to assess credit risk of the assigned corporate portfolio, including forecasting perspectives of business and financial condition of the customers;
• to monitor activities of corporate customers and conformity of actual financial performance with the forecasts and seek to identify potential deterioration of the customer’s future financial condition as early as possible;
• to collect and analyse information about developments in the markets which are likely to influence credit risk of the distressed corporate loan portfolio, share conclusions and practices with other employees of the department;
• to support Case Managers in drafting proposals for the decision makers of the bank, mainly BFRR credit committees, to participate in the respective credit committees;
• to consult employees of the bank within your competence.
• higher education in economics, finance, mathematics, business administration or in any similar area;
• very good financial modelling and risk analysis skills;
• very good market awareness and industry analysis skills;
• solution oriented attitude, openness to ideas and a will to look for the best practice both within and outside of the organisation;
• good communication skills;
• result-oriented attitude, high level of initiative, drive and persistence;
• very good computer skills;
• very good written and oral English with a proficiency in terminology of the area.
• real life experience on how to restructure distressed corporate loans;
• understanding of loan performance from the risk management perspective;
• know-how on how to restore sufficient liquidity of companies;
• know-how on how to bring risk back within the bank's "comfort zone";
• an opportunity to defend the bank’s interest from credit, legal and risk perspective;
• know-how on how to create financial models and forecasts for corporate clients;
• deep analytical skills.