CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11+ million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
You’ll join as AML & Sanctions Expert in Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP) in Tallinn, where we continuously work towards our vision to have Nordea known for its thorough expertise and excellence in protecting its Customers and society from financial crime. Our key focus points are Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions area to ensure on-going compliance with regulatory requirements as well as delivering solutions and provide services that help proactively and effectively fight against any kind of financial crime.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will be joining the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe as an AML & Sanctions Analyst on SWIFT and SEPA transaction investigations with specific focus on payments received or routed via correspondent banks;
• You will become part of the team that analysis returned and cancelled transactions;
• You will work in a project environment;
• You will help safeguard and maintain Nordea’s correspondent banking relationships and actively be involved in transaction-related risk mitigation tasks;
• You will be engaged in analyzing producing timely and accurate Management Information Reports on returned and cancelled payments and serve as a Subject Matter Expert on note-worthy transactions for stakeholders across Nordea;
• You will be working together and in close collaboration with the subject expert team in Tallinn and international stakeholders;
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable and willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult.
Your profile and background:
◾You have relevant experience in AML (Sanctions Screening, Transactions Monitoring or Customer Due Diligence) and/or Compliance from an international bank or money services business (MSB);
◾You have an analytical or investigative set of mind with exceptional attention to details. You enjoy either handling and digesting large amounts of data or alternatively investigating and assessing information from available sources;
◾Previous track record as an AML Officer/Fraud Analyst, MLRO or Financial Crime Investigator is preferred. Reporting, data analysis, and data visualization experience is an advantage.
◾University degree in Economics, Banking and Finance, Data Science, or Law;
◾Excellent command of English (Nordea corporate language). You will be expected to freely communicate with and present to colleagues and managers at various levels of seniority;
◾Good communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You will do well if you enjoy collaboration in diverse and international work environment;
◾You are reliable and trustworthy with strong commitment and sense of ownership for your tasks and responsibilities;
Please send us your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. We are in the process of holding interviews for this position and aim to fill it as soon as appropriate candidate is found.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Only applicants with existing work permit in the EU are considered. Job location is Tallinn, Estonia.