You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities involved with affiliates publishing our products campaigns. You will work closely with the Product Manager, Technical Team, and Management to ensure success for the affiliates.
• Recruit new affiliates through research, referrals and other avenues;
• Manage numerous affiliates through daily email/Skype/phone interactions;
• Maintain high level of communication with affiliates, recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback;
• Supply creative packages, links and reporting to affiliates as needed;
• Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues;
• Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in affiliate channel;
• Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns;
• Represent our company at industry conferences Worldwide (Barcelona, New York, Berlin, London, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field and 2 years sales/account representative experience OR 3-5 years sales/account representative experience;
• Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, multifaceted organization;
• Ability to thrive in dynamic and non-routine working environment;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Comfortable in uncomfortable situations;
• Readily engages others and enjoys building and developing relationships;
• Excellent communication (verbal and written);
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• Self-starter and work well within a team environment;
• Strong desire to succeed and grow and aptitude to learn;
• Ability to effectively manage and build client relationships;
• Desire to learn and ability to adapt to changing routines and software;
• Strong analytical skills and agile with numbers.
• Yearly Bonus;
• Loyalty Bonus after 2 years of work;
• Self-Development Courses;
• Gym Membership.
Workplace / Working time:
• Ülemiste office in a tech environment in Tallinn, Estonia;
What to know more?
Contact us via email (hr(at)novads.co) or call us (+372 53306871)