As Design Engineer you are part of TRINAMIC‘s Quality Management department. Focussing on the development of test equipment for integrated circuits, you will create circuit diagrams and layouts, work on hardware-near μController programming in C, and perform hardware-related FPGA programming in VHDL.
You will support IC series test start-up, the transfer of test equipment to international test facilities, and supervise the in-house test handler. Furthermore, you will work closely with R&D for support in IC parameter analysis and IC qualifications. Within the QM department, you are expected to support colleagues on IC complaints, data evaluation, and quality assurance.
- Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar Degree
- Experienced in board design with EAGLE or equal tools
- Programming experience in embedded systems and microcontrollers in C and VHDL (e.g. based on ARM-CPUs, ACTEL FPGAs)
- Experienced with debugger tools, GCC, GDB, JTAG as well as typical development environments (preferably Eclipse)
- Good communication skills (English and German)
- Ability to work in a team
- Structured working method to achieve precise results
- First working experience is advantageous, as is additional practical experience in the field of digital technology and a basic understanding of hardware development.
- Room for personal development via education and training
- Platform to present and develop own ideas and tools
- International, highly motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Collaboration with leading companies around the world
- Attractive workplace in the heart of Tallinn or Hamburg
- Freedom to explore new technologies and approaches to grow both your own and TRINAMIC´s expertise.