We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to join one of our team. The roles are a unique opportunity to join a promising agtech company active in Europe, the US and the GCC.
Come and help us take Natufia to the next level as we want to make the world a greener place!
- Work with our development team to improve our growing software algorithm and figure out how best to improve our product for our customers through new features and capabilities that will be used globally.
Work with our development team to improve our growing software algorithms and figure out how best to improve our product for our customers through new features and capabilities that will be used globally.
You have a passion for technology,
You believe in a healthier and more sustainable future,
You have 5+ years experience as a developer including experience with:
● Web technologies (JS, React, Ember.js, HTML, CSS, JSON, HTTP(S)) and principles of web app
● Relational databases (MySQL, SQLite);
● Linux as a daily work environment (command line and various tools e.g. SSH, make, bash);
● Native Linux app development;
● Git or a similar source code management system.
You have an excellent understanding of good UX practices;
You are comfortable working with remote teams, agile teams;
You’re self-motivated and positive team player;
You have Good communication skills. The working language is English;
You’re pro-active and a problem-solver;
You love a good challenge, and the prospect of a high-pressure, fast-moving project motivates you to excel.
Natufia Labs develops an indoor-farming technology based on a hydroponic system. We produce a kitchen garden appliance that allows homes, restaurants and offices to grow healthy vegetables and herbs. We are a young and ambitious startup with an international team. Our customers are in France, Germany, the USA and Canada.