The primary responsibilities will be to provide engineering design, development and implementation services for voice communications projects. Review, evaluate and repair telecommunications systems failures to ensure prompt resolution and minimal disruption to service. Day to day duties include, but are not limited to, network operations and troubleshooting of telecom ACD systems and software support; responsible for voice/web conferencing systems, IP video conferencing and corporate PDA/cell phone standards and support.
- Interact with general business users to define requirements and expectations of new and existing telecommunications systems
- Support and maintain complex telecom environment for areas of focus include but are not limited to: voice systems administration, performance monitoring, troubleshooting production issues, moves, adds, and changes.
- Interfaces with vendors and projects managers for business initiative delivery.
- Support 24x7 call center and internal telecom solutions
- Participation in on-call service rotation
- Participate and drive post-mortem investigations related to all Severity 1 incidents and problems.
- Upgrade Telecommunications hardware and software components
- Perform root cause analysis and, determination of root cause, identify corrective action to resolve and prevent future occurrences.
- Identify and validate if corrective action is applicable to prevent future occurrences of the incident.
- Create and maintain proper documentation of policies, procedures and technical papers.
- Independently works to accomplish general tasks and projects with little direct supervision
- Other duties and tasks as assigned deemed necessary for the business
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or a mathematics-intensive discipline or an applicable training certificate from a training institution.
- 2 years of experience in telecom call center systems and network management design, implementation and support.
- Solid experience with Avaya (a must have) & Cisco (would be a plus).
- Solid knowledge of voice or data communications technology. IVR experience required with regard to how it integrates with a PBX. Experience with call accounting software and reporting. Experience with Call Recording solutions. Dialer experience in a call center environment a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to distill complex call center and telecom systems and present them to Sr. management. Experience in writing business proposals and justifications, including presenting solutions to business leaders a must.
HireRight offers its employees a competitive salary, permanent contract and a comprehensive package of benefits. From day one you will receive a training plan to get you on board quickly.
- Benefit Allowance
- Visual Compensation
- Dental Compensation
- Massage Compensation
- Sickness Paid from Day 1
- Bonus Plans
- Professional Training
- Career Path & Opportunities to Grow
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Free Fresh Fruit, Free Coffee, Tea