- to develop, implement and maintain the specific quality control programmes and processes of the enterprise and the projects to achieve or exceed quality goals and plans;
- to monitor quality checks; assess purchases and construction works through reports, audits, evaluations, and inspections to minimize the risk and to assess effectiveness of the quality control programmes;
- to identify quality-related training needs of the project management team, develop materials and monitor the training;
- to monitor submission of the certification documents;
- to visit the construction sites of the employer's projects to periodically verify the effectiveness of the construction work quality inspection at the construction site;
- to collaborate with other specialists on quality issues, effectively identify and resolve identified problems regarding quality control;
- to monitor non-compliance reports, identify non-compliances; to document progress in eliminating non-compliances and demonstrate achieving elimination of non-compliances prior to completion of the project;
- to order removing and replacing inappropriate construction works and stop production which does not comply with the construction contract terms;
- to review, analyze and assess activities of the contractor and the suppliers, the products and to report on complying with the quality procedures, standards, design specifications and applicable regulations;
- to compare and analyze the schedule of procurement contracts concluded by the employer with another process that affects execution of the procurement contract, with time schedules and progress of performance;
- to identify deficiencies and potential changes in quality standards that affect implementation of a project;
- to develop and analyze the methodology for assessing effectiveness of the quality control system and to report on the results;
- to maintain record-keeping related to quality assurance and to prepare reports.
- second level higher professional education in quality management;
- seven years of experience in construction quality assurance in the last ten years of professional experience;
- knowledge in construction contracts, plans, specifications and applicable laws and regulations;
- at least one year of experience in implementing, assessing and reporting of quality programmes;
- experience in identifying and eliminating quality issues effectively;
- strong organizational skills and abilities, as well as ability to manage and motivate employees;
- Quality Management systems certificate will be considered as advantage;
- good English skills.
- knowledge and skills in LEAN management principles and 6 Sigma
Additional information on the project: Rail Baltica is a rail transport project whose goal is to integrate the Baltic States into the European rail network, and it currently includes four European Union countries - Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. In the Baltic States, it is planned to build a new, more than 870 km long European track gauge (1435 mm) railway line with maximum speed of 240 km/h, promoting mobility of people and cargo transportation in the north-south direction, as well as sustainable and diversified development and competitiveness of the economy.