CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
You probably have not done this kind of work before and that is fine. You don’t need to know about identity verification or document checking before you join us - we will teach you all about it.
You do, however, have to have an interest in what Veriff can help people achieve: making their lives much more convenient and their online interactions safer. Also, we expect you to have a good eye for detail and logical thinking as this helps you spot problems better. If this sounds like you, we can't wait to have you join our Tallinn based verification team as a Verification Specialist.
These are the goals you would help us to achieve:
* verifying people and documents in a matter of seconds
* guiding Veriff users through their identity verification steps by email, chat, video and phone calls
* organizing and improving our internal and external documentation for the best self-service solutions
* working closely with teams across the company to improve our products
* identifying issues and implementing processes to help scale our operations
You are the one we're looking for if you are:
* able to concentrate and have a keen eye for detail
* great at problem-solving and you don't give up in the face of a challenge
working well in a team
* fluent in English and speaking Portuguese at least at B2 level. Speaking any other language is an advantage
* flexible with working hours, as our shifts will be day or night (night hours are compensated with a premium)
* legally eligible to work in Estonia
From Veriff you will get:
* opportunity to work in an awesome (we really don’t use this word lightly) up-and-coming company with a lot of career opportunities.
* international team and customer base
* flexible schedule to support your studies if you’re a university student
* a friendly and flexible work environment where you have to work hard, but are also rewarded for it.
* all the perks that go with a world-changing tech start-up such as generous sports compensation, fully paid health days, snacks/coffee in the office, fun team events etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.