Our Technical Support team in Tallinn is looking for a Technical Services Analyst to join our international team. You are responsible to effectively troubleshoot, analyse, prioritize and resolve issues related to hardware and/or software in a timely and efficient manner. We value proactive and friendly attitude, not to mention excellent time management and strong work ethic. This is an excellent opportunity if you have passion for sports and looking to progress your career in IT.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Provide support to customer/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
- Use troubleshooting tools, content, and analytical practices to help determine the best way to resolve problems
- Assist system users remotely or on-site for events as directed by line manager
- Adhere to technical metrics insuring that SLA’s are met
- Assist in the creation of training material, help guides, installation guides and other product support material
- Assist in developing internal documentation to support new features and procedures for product enhancements.
- Previous client service or helpdesk experience
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- An energetic, supportive and collaborative team player
- Basic System monitoring experience
- Experience using a service desk ticketing system
- Understanding of Windows OS, LAN/WAN connectivity, applications, hardware
- Experience with Windows Active Directory and Office365
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
In Genius Sports, you will be working in a supportive, multinational and passionate team. We ensure environment to learn and strive for your professional growth and self-development. Beside professional growth, you can use our discounts for sports and health services to maintain the work-life balance. Not to mention our fun office and team events throughout the year. Our office is located in city center and is easy to access for everyone.
9. aprill 2019
11. märts 2019