This role is responsible for:
- Perform services to install, operate and maintain complex centralized and distributed computer systems in a multi-vendor operating environment.
- Activities may include designing, implementing and co-coordinating solutions to ensure acceptable performance levels.
- Written and spoken English (German or other additional foreign language is advantage).
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows NT, W2K, XP, UNIX, SUN, AIX, Linux), IP Services.
- Advantage - Knowledge of Tivoli SW (DM, TEC, SWD, TSM ...).
- Advantage - Knowledge of databases (DB2, Oracle , ...).
- Basic experience in systems and network monitoring.
- Customer and service orientation, Ability to operate well in an international environment, multicultural environment.
- Reliability, responsiveness and flexibility, Teamwork skills, High motivation, Communication Skills.
- 16/7 or 24/7 shift environment (including nights, weekends and holidays).
- work focused on operation & administration of remote information systems
- work in a multi-cultural environment with a leading IT company
- interesting working conditions and benefits