- Windows Server Administration: installation, configuration, tuning, monitoring of Windows Systems and applications, application of security patches, patch clusters and upgrades.
- Hardware and software migrations, provision of Windows Systems technical support.
- Support to Windows application development tools and configuration management.
- Administration of standard Windows applications and utilities including domain controllers, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange server (and associated anti-virus softwares), Reportsafe, Hummingbird, IIS and use of certificates.
- Administration of back-ups and restores of Windows servers using Networker and regular testing of Disaster Recovery procedures according to CRCO standards.
- Higher secondary education or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum of five years’ experience of Windows systems management in an operational environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and standard Windows applications and utilities including Domain Controller, Active Directory, IIS and internet security technologies under Windows (use of certificates).
- Ability to analyse both information and problems and to present technical issues in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- Proactive approach with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to assume the role of deputy for other systems administrators.
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French.
- A working knowledge of the other language would be an asset.
Interesting and responsible job in successful organisation.