Responsible for developing and maintaining the Windows-based client software in C++: giving time estimates, designing and implementing the solutions, integrating media, initial testing, fixing defects.
- good knowledge of C++;
- previous experience as a C++ developer;
- experience of developing graphic-rich GUI applications (rich client) in Windows;
- good written and spoken English.
- higher education in IT or Computer Science;
- ambitious and a team player.
- personal development and realization;
- motivating colleagues;
- rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise.