Responsibility areas of this position are related to development work for retail- and business internet banks, mobile bank, web pages, intranets and other e-channels, in Swedbank Baltic Banking. Projects are both local and international, can consist of various tasks starting from simplest web development solutions, support for marketing, towards building up new web and internet bank environments.
Main expectations for the new Web Developer are:
• at least 2 years experience in web development field;
• good knowledge of XML, XSL, AJAX;
• basic understanding of versioning systems, graphics programs (Adobe CS);
• higher education (specialization within IT-area would be an advantage)
• open-minded and quick learner, with a good sense of duty;
• strong interest towards Internet and innovative Web solutions;
• high level of written and spoken English.
• all necessary support and instructions during the learning process;
• wide range of projects across all Baltic countries;
• a job among highly qualified and competent specialists in internet banking development area;
• with good compensation package based on experience and results.