Responsibility areas of this position are related to development work for retail- and business internet banks, mobile bank, web pages, intranets, in Swedbank Baltic Banking. Projects are both local and international, can consist of various tasks starting from simplest Web development solutions, support for marketing, towards building up new web pages and internet bank versions.
Main expectations for the new Web Developer are:
- good knowledge of XML, XSL;
- basic understanding of versioning systems, graphics programs (Adobe CS), especially Flash is a strong benefit;
- secondary education (specialization within IT-area would be an advantage)
- open-minded and quick learner, with a good sense of duty;
- strong interest towards Internet and innovative Web solutions;
- high level of written and spoken Estonian and English.
- all necessary support and instructions during the learning process;
- wide range of projects across Swedbank Baltic Banking;
- a job among highly qualified and competent specialists in internet banking development area;
- with good compensation package based on experience and results.
The position will be located in Estonia.
In order to apply please send your CV and motivation letter in Estonian or English with the remark „Web developer” to cv(at)swedbank.ee or apply via website CV Keskus by 25th of May 2009.