Responsibility areas of this position are related to design projects for retail- and business internet banks, mobile bank, web pages, in Swedbank Baltic Banking. Projects are both local and international, can consist of various tasks starting from simplest Web design solutions, visualizing marketing- and communication related projects, towards building up new web pages and internet bank versions.
Main expectations for the new Web Designer are:
- High level knowledge of web design principles and user interfaces, preferrably previous work experience in Web design area;
- Good knowledge of Adobe CS (mainly Photoshop or Illustrator), Flash is a strong competence advantage;
- Graduated or post-graduated education, or studies in progress;
- Strong interest towards Internet and innovative Web design solutions;
- Result-oriented, open-minded and quick learner, with good sense of duty;
- High level of written and spoken English.
- All necessary support and instructions during the induction process;
- Wide range of projects across Swedbank Baltic Banking;
- A job among highly qualified and competent specialists in internet banking development area;
- With good compensation package based on experience and results.
The position can be located in Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania, with ability to travel.
In order to apply please send your CV and motivation letter with remark "Web Designer" to cv(at)swedbank.ee or apply via CV Keskus before 06th of July 2009.