Warehouse specialist is responsible for maintaining and developing warehousing and material handling process for new products and special products.
- Process follow-up, improvement proposals and implementations;
- Warehouse utilization rate follow-up and layout change management;
- Material movement analysis;
- Internal trainer in own process area;
- Maintain work instructions.
- Logistics and/or supply chain management related higher education;
- Warehousing and/or material handling management or specialist level at least 2 years;
- Project management;
- Logistics, supply chain management;
- Professional communication in English;
- Communication ability in Estonian and Russian;
- Computer skills SAP, MS Excel.
- Positive approach to problem solving in high stress situations;
- Capability to work in multinational team with complicated communication flows.
- Opportunity to be involved in the implementation of the new LTE (4G) technology in Estonia;
- Constantly developing working environment that is oriented to professional competence;
- Organizational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.
We have a common intention of achieving high goals in the implementation of a new technology in Estonia. The everyday work of our team is based on the main values of respect, perseverance and professionalism.