Our company is growing and we’re looking for somebody with a degree in marketing, advertising, business or communication to join our team. You need be fluent at writing English to be considered for this position.
Every day we manage thousands of ads for clients across a variety of verticals ranging from health to eCommerce and we’re looking for new creative marketing minds that want to help our clients reach their advertising goals and give them more bang for their buck!
If you’ve just gotten your degree (or even if you will soon be getting your degree), are a quick learner and tech savvy this job might be perfect for you.
Don’t worry if you don’t yet have a lot of experience with online marketing.. we think the way most companies do their online marketing is wrong anyway..
In the first few weeks we're going to teach you everything we know about search engine marketing. You’ll spend a lot of time working alongside the campaign teams to learn the ins and outs of search management for Google and Bing. The other time you’ll spend with your nose in the books to prepare for various exams and certifications.
You should know, this job is not for everybody. It’s a demanding job, where you’ll be working with extremely tight deadlines and communicating with teams and clients across multiple time zones and continents. If you’re the type of person that likes to come in at 8 in the morning and leave at 5, this job is not for you.
Overall, we’re looking for somebody who is:
1. Is highly organized, detail oriented and precise. If you’re an incredible nitpicker you’re perfect for this job.
2. Enjoys working alone and by yourself most of the time. You’ll be working independently and possibly from a remote location. If you’re looking for a company with lots of perks like a build in sauna, an on site massage therapist, and a lot of time to chit chat with your coworkers this job is probably not for you.
3. Has a dependable computer/laptop and Internet connection at home. If you’re the “oh this normally doesn’t happen to me, but it just happened again” kind of person, this job isn’t for you.
4. Is an excellent communicator? I’m talking INCREDIBLY excellent. You need to be able to write out crystal clear instructions and wireframes for the development team and keep track of open tasks and milestones.
5. Who is a spelling and grammar superstar. If you like to make fun of your friends and point out their mispronunciations you might be the person we’re looking for.
6. Knows how to drive results and gets things done. If you’re the type of person that needs to be “managed”, this job isn’t for you.
7. Is available for at least 40hrs a week. This is a full time function, however flexibility is key here. Depending on workload it will sometimes be required to cancel plans with friends to make a deadline. If you have a 9-to-5 mentality, this job is not for you.
8. Has no problem signing a really strict NDA. We take protecting our client’s data super serious and if you’re going to work with us, you can’t talk about the work you’re doing. Not even with your partner or spouse.
9. Has good skills in Microsoft Excel. If used right, Excel can be a HUGE time saver. You need to have basic knowledge of filters. Knowledge of pivot tables is a plus.
If you’re hired, this will be your main tasks and responsibilities.
1. Write laser targeted ads on Google, Facebook and Bing
2. Optimize existing ads on various networks
3. Keep track of split tests
4. Create reports for campaign managers, client and management team
5. Research and provide opportunities for improvement to campaign team
We’ll train you to become an expert in SEA (Search Engine Advertising) and other channels like Video and Display.
If you’re the type of person that gets easily confused and can’t handle a lot of pressure, then this job is probably NOT right for you.
On the other hand, if you’re the type of person who loves to keep things organized, loves to improve and write ad copy, work with new technologies and drive results with the possibility to work from home, then this might be perfect for you!
I really am looking for someone who is incredibly organized in their work life and personal life, and who really doesn't like being disorganized or messy. Since you’ll be managing incredibly important client ads it’s EXTREMELY important to me to find somebody who is very precise and organized in his or her work. Are you the kind of person that in high school always had his or her homework done way before everyone else did? Perfect! (By the way, one of the reasons I need someone who's precise and organized is because I'm kind of chaotic and unorganized!) If you're just like me, and you try to convince me that you're organized, I'll find out. So don't even waste your time... lol!
Since we’ll be spending weeks of our time training you and paying for your certifications, we’re only looking for the best. So understand that there will be extensive rounds of tests and interviews.
I'm looking for a self-motivated, organized person who would like have a stable and impacting role our clients advertising results.
If this is something you’d be interested in, please apply to this job ad (in English) with the quote in the first sentence “Well done is better than well said.”. Applications without this sentence will be ignored.
Include the following.
>> Your career history, with each job you've had, what the responsibilities were, who your boss was – along with what each of your bosses would say were your strengths and weaknesses. Please also include contact information for each of your previous bosses, so I can check your references.
>> A resume
>> Your salary expectations.
>> Confirmation that you meet EACH of the requirements I've listed above This includes the availability for 40hrs a week, the NDA and level of english language.
>> Your favorite class in school and why
It's important that you tell me about why you think you're a good match for this position and what your expectations are from this training. I'm going to review every response I get personally, and I'll contact you if I think that you'd be a good fit.
P.S. If you don't have a CVKeskus account please e-mail your application to wytze at shopmaniabenelux dot nl with "Ad Manager Application - (your name)" in the subject line.
- Full company paid training program (incl. various certifications)
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work from home
- Attractive company bonus program