Make your first step and apply for river ship job with a special training program with Viking Cruises!
NOTE! Right after the training you start working your contract, so this is NOT a summer job but seasonal contract up to November 2019.
Approved candidates will be interviewed by Skype next week (July 2019)
Position: Chef de Rang (Waiter/ess): gross salary 2375EUR per month + pocket tips
If you’ve always dreamed of combining your love for travel with the ability to move up in your career, then this job is a great fit for you. Isn’t it excited?
Award-winning cruise company, with a fleet of 65 river ships cruising over 30 itineraries across 34 countries in Europe, Russia, Asia and Egypt.
Why wait? Set sail for your career with Viking River Cruises!
Viking Cruises established a special training program before you start actually working:
Why this is so exclusive offer?
✔Candidates with little experience may apply!!!
✔You must just have a great desire to learn and become a Viking!
✔Travel expenses will be reimbursed in Vienna
✔You will get paid regular salary during the training period
Training starts: 29 July 2019
Duration: 1-2 weeks
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN DURING THE TRAINING?
The Viking standards including how to set a table.
- Great Attitude
- Very Good English
- No Tattoos
- Some experience in restaurant / cafeteria / bar / hostess
OUTSTANDING WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Seasonal contract until November 2019
- Above average salary for the cruise industry
- Free food and accommodation (double cabin)
- Discover European Capitals (Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Budapest and others cities)
- Safety training certificates are not needed
- Reimbursed flight tickets
- Free ship-wide Wi-Fi
- Great opportunity to gain experience in international company with high standards
- Earn and save money
- Make friends from all over the World
- Great benefits including health insurance, pensions, child allowance & unemployment insurance
Send CV in English by clicking "Apply".