Working closely with the Product Development team, the Front End Developer will support operations and Product Owners with the creation of prototypes/MVPs, bug finding/fixing and data extraction. You will also work collaboratively with colleagues based in Oslo, Trondheim, Ljubljana, Cardiff, Gera and Tallinn.
The role demands someone who has a clear passion for realising new solutions and products. Candidates must have a sound working knowledge of several front end programming languages as versatility is particularly desirable, as well as a good awareness of new and current technologies, designs and development processes.
• Creating prototypes and MVPs for internal testing and client validation
• Testing new programs and products and fault finding
• Developing existing and improving programs
• Writing and testing code and then refining as necessary
• Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
• Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals
• Collaborate with colleagues remotely in different office locations
• Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external training
• Be fully engaged in software development cycle by contributing to requirements, schedules, activities, team meetings
• Be responsible for your own coding and documentation quality
• Be responsible for the consistency and coverage of technical documentation and unit testing
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in this field
• IT related university or similar degree (Bachelor/Masters)
• AngularJS, jQuery or similar framework experience
• Experience in designing interfaces for responsive web applications (developing mobile and tablet web sites)
• Familiar with Rest API and JSON/XML
• Java basic knowledge
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Strong design communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
• Being a team player, having a positive attitude, willingness to learn, be agile
• See any problem as a challenge and search for solutions together with a team
• Keep up to speed with trends and innovations in experience design, technology, development and visual design
- Be a part of a market leading company and work with Bookmakers, Sports Federations and Media clients.
- Be a part of a high performing team.
- Internal training and development opportunities.
- Salary depending on experience and performance
- Sport compensations & other company’s “goodies”.
- Comfortable office with kitchen and free parking space