CV Market´s client
Job ad expired!
Working closely with the Product Development team, the Front End Developer will support operations and Product Owners with the creation of prototypes/MVPs, bug finding/fixing and data extraction. You will also work collaboratively with colleagues based in Oslo, Trondheim, Ljubljana, Cardiff, Gera and Tallinn.
The role demands someone who has a clear passion for realising new solutions and products. Candidates must have a sound working knowledge of several front end programming languages as versatility is particularly desirable, as well as a good awareness of new and current technologies, designs and development processes.
• Creating prototypes and MVPs for internal testing and client validation
• Testing new programs and products and fault finding
• Developing existing and improving programs
• Writing and testing code and then refining as necessary
• Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
• Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals
• Collaborate with colleagues remotely in different office locations
• Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external training
• Be fully engaged in software development cycle by contributing to requirements, schedules, activities, team meetings
• Be responsible for your own coding and documentation quality
• Be responsible for the consistency and coverage of technical documentation and unit testing
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in this field
• IT related university or similar degree (Bachelor/Masters)
• AngularJS, jQuery or similar framework experience
• Experience in designing interfaces for responsive web applications (developing mobile and tablet web sites)
• Familiar with Rest API and JSON/XML
• Java basic knowledge
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Strong design communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
• Being a team player, having a positive attitude, willingness to learn, be agile
• See any problem as a challenge and search for solutions together with a team
• Keep up to speed with trends and innovations in experience design, technology, development and visual design
- Be a part of a market leading company and work with Bookmakers, Sports Federations and Media clients.
- Be a part of a high performing team.
- Internal training and development opportunities.
- Salary depending on experience and performance
- Sport compensations & other company’s “goodies”.
- Comfortable office with kitchen and free parking space
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us!
Sportradar – driven by facts
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
In our facility in Tallinn, Estonia we are looking for: