CV Market´s client
Job ad expired!
We are looking for a motivated and experienced person to perform strategic project management related duties for our online stores
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Setting up and pre-interviewing new employees (remote and on-site)
- Implementing new products in the shop
- Checking up with developers on progress to report to upper management
- Communicating with our customer support agents
- Managing team of translators and proofreaders
- Finding new products to sell from our shop (and consecutively contacting suppliers to supply them)
- Managing complaints from customers if any
- Managing our Facebook and Google Plus pages
and many other smaller things
The fact is, no work day will be the same as the one before and you'll learn a whole lot of new things about e-commerce while working with us!
• Above average skills with computers (Slack, Excel, Researching)
• English has to be top notch - business english
• Effective and result oriented thinking
• Self thinking individual who can find solutions on his own
• Experience in business development - if experience in finance or ecommerce sector its an advantage
Great plus if you do:
- Knowledge with CRM's
- Russian (Our developers are remotely located and speak Russian)
- Having experience with PayPal & Credit card processing related management
- Having experience with prior e-commerce project management
We are a company that sells and markets survival related products online. We're a young vibrant company with an average age of 28 among all workers.
Currently we have 3 workers from different nationalities locally in Tallinn and 5 more working abroad remotely. We don't believe in the typical 9-5 work lifestyle and therefore don't have fixed office times as long as you get the tasks done that are needed. Work attire is casual.
• Comfortable work space in the center of Tallinn (Right across Viru)
• Possible work travel to trade-conferences across the world
• Full time / long term position with promotion potential as we grow