Verification Engineer Radio position is opened in Test Development & Maintenance department. Department is responsible to specify, design, integrate, verify and release Production Test System to support new product industrialization on time, on quality and on cost.
Verification Engineer Radio will be responsible for:
• setup of hardware and software to execute radio measurements;
• executing verification of RF functions of products to validate production test systems;
• writing of tester design verification specifications and verification reports;
• supporting product designers in prototype debugging and performance evaluation;
• investigating test methodologies in cooperation with product and test designers
• participating in production yield improvement activities.
• University degree in electronics or radio electronics or telecommunications or equivalent;
• experience in Test Development Radio Verification area;
• experience in Lean/Agile ways of working is a plus;
• hands-on experience with radio frequency measurements or proven experience with data acquisition systems;
• fluent in English, speaking and writing.
• design experience with radio electronics or test systems is a plus;
• measurement uncertainty calculations, evaluation is a plus;
• scripting languages, Labview, VEE programming experience is a plus;
• C# programming experience is a plus.
The company offers employees thorough training and the possibility for personal development training. It also offers an international supportive team to work in. The company has developed a diverse package for salary and motivation which will be introduced further if we meet.
The competition will be carried out by Personalitöö OÜ. Feel free to apply through CV Online and CV Keskus until 26.10.2014.