Through the analysis of Field Quality Concerns reported by the distributors, by warranty data analysis and by hands-on investigation of recovered problem parts, you will promote quick countermeasure activity to minimize the customer impact. In your role you will represent the customer voice and lead negotiations towards the responsible design division, the manufacturing divisions and the suppliers. You will closely follow-up the progress in each stage of the problem solving process.
1) You study and clarify customer concerns by:
- reviewing and summarizing available technical reports issued by the distributors;
- investigating warranty claim data;
- hands-on investigation of recovered parts;
- duplicating phenomenon and gathering eventual supplementary info our National Sales Companies to confirm the fault.
- investigating problem parts with the suppliers;
- opening the Worldwide Concern Registration Sheet;
- issueing regular reports to Toyota Motor Japan;
- negotiating with the suppliers and the design division to obtain the implementation of correct countermeasures;
- following up designated problems until the solution is implemented.
- You have a master degree in engineering;
- You have 3 years suitable experience in an international manufacturing environment;
- Any knowledge of Quality Procedures and Tools will be seen as a distinct benefit;
- You have a good mechanical / automotive knowledge
- You can rely on good communication skills;
- You are very well organised and detail oriented
- You are result driven, proactive and flexible
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be considered as an asset.
- You are willing to travel regularly for your job
- You possess a European Driving License
A challenging position in an advanced automotive environment, with many international contacts. Continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. The salary is competitive and added with extra-legal benefits.
Should you be interested, please follow the procedure, fill in the information required (short list) and attach your English curriculum vitae in Word format.