This role is responsible for:
- TSM 5.x Server and Client: Installation and Support
- Tivoli Data Protection: Installation and Support
- Oracle from 7.3.4 to 9.2-10.x: Installation and Support
- DB2 7.x and 8.x: Installation and Support
- WebSphere Application Server 4.x and 5.x: Installation and Support IBM Internal General Tools
- Lotus Notes
- Use of problem and change management tools
- Excellent (Verbal and Writing) Communications Skills
- Good English Language
- Customer focus
- Excellent team working skills balanced with ability to work alone
- Positive attitude
- Good general IT literacy
- High Problem Determination & analysis skills
- Networking knowledge
- TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP
- Backup and Recovery strategies
- At least 24 months experience in:
- Unix Server: Installation and Support
- DB Experience (preferably Oracle or DB2 of equivalent complexity)
- MQSeries ver 5.3
- SAP ver 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 and 6.20
- Oracle Application Server 9.x and 10g
- MS SQL Server ver 7.x and 8.x
- Domino ver 5.x and 6.x
- OMNIBACK ver. 3.5
Candidate must be prepared to work within a team on a standby rota for 24x7 support of customer system if needed and will be expected to perform some out of hours work in order to support customer changes.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they can effectively manage their workloads, be proactive and flexible in their approach to work.
- Work in a multi-cultural environment with a leading IT company.
- Interesting working conditions and benefits.
- Work for IBM directly or through partnership companies.