Your primary responsibilities will be:
- to handle flight bookings in Amadeus reservation system;
- to serve outgoing and incoming clients (reply to requests, make and handle reservations, issue invoices and travel documents);
- to participate in product develpoment process;
- to participate in the process of finding new clients;
We are looking for a social, hard working person who enjoys working in a team and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work. The position will require at least one year experience in the field of outgoing tourism.
- at least 1 year experience in working with Amadeus reservation system;
- high level of spoken and written Estonian and English;
- computer skills (windows)
- professional experience in customer service in the field of outgoing tourism.
The following skills are desirable::
- good level of spoken and written Russian and German;
- experience in customer service in the field of incoming tourism;
- experience in using AGM system.
- interesting work full of challenges;
- possibility to participate in different trainings;
- work in young and vibrant team;
- chance to show initiative and develop;
- possibility to improve your skills in field of tourism.